Saturday, November 14, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Well, it's been a century since I've posted last! Things got quite insane there for a while and now I've slowed down just a moment to update all... 7 of you that may or may not read this.



Item#1. We have sold John, the project. We are sad to see him leave, but hopefully, he can have a productive career in another home.
Item #2: I am now part of the American workforce, of which I am not real happy about. I work in an internet help desk. There I get all sorts of pissed off people who either know more about their problem than I know about fixing it or people who seriously have no clue where the start button is. It's a job, and for that I am thankful. However, if money fell from the sky, the world would be a happier place.


Item #3: The boys are growing up quite nicely. Their pictures are at the top. I don't believe they'll be ready to even begin starting as two year olds, but they really have mellowed out and become great little pocket ponies.




Item #4: Keno is very sick. He lost a TON of weight and quit eating for a while. He's probably dropped 100 pounds or more and looks like a skeleton. We moved him in with the boys and he started eating about 3-4 days later. I'm happy to say that he's feeling good enough to run the boys off his food now without me having to pen him up separately. Hopefully, he'll turn around and be over whatever mystery illness he came down with.

Item #5: It's my son's 4th birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Little Man!!

Random thoughts: Anyone ever roped a cow and had it lay down and refuse to move afterwards? Ours does.. touch him with a rope and he acts like a fainting goat! It really is quite annoying. He broke out of his pen this morning after an exhausting attempt to get him in there in the first place just yesterday. Driving him back to his pen was.. shall we say... a lesson in creativity. BTW, all this blabber about farm animals has pegged me the hick of the office. If they only knew..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment