Sunday, November 29, 2009

I SURVIVED


WHOOOO! Here I am, back at home, 1200 miles and 5 days later. I can't tell you all how terrific all of the children were. "Are we there yet" got a little old after a while, though. The snow on the way home was a chilly treat.


The baby did fabulous. He got fussy after the first 200 miles because he was hungry and dirty, but a clean butt and a full gut and he was happy as a lark. He threw one hissy the entire visit because he hates turkey. Who knew? He got a bit fussy about 40 miles from home because he was hungry. The rest of the trip, he was an angel. Smiling, happy, and willing to go to anyone. The best thing about visiting the in-laws? You stand up, make the announcement "WHO WANTS TO HOLD THE BABY?" and you aren't going to see him for the rest of the trip!!!


The other two kids were great too. They looked adorable at the wedding. Only my son.... he walked down the isle and yelled "HEY LOOK I HAVE A PILLOW!!!" I will no doubt plaster pics all over this blog when I get them off the acer. Even the baby was spiffy in his new sweater vest. I think we clean up pretty good!


The animals survived without us. I'm pretty sure Baby saved her bladder from the last two days so she could express her gratitude for us coming home because my entire porch and half my driveway is sopping now. I can hear Keno whinnying at me for some food. Time to go and start the chore of unpacking. It's off to the Dr. tomorrow because I now have two sons and myself who are sick. Wish my pocket book luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment