Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time goes by in the blink of an eye!

Life is nuts, I'll say! I've been so busy with work and 3 children and school that I haven't had time to breathe! So, here's a bit of a catch up.
1. The girls are fantastic mounts. Here's a few pics of my lovely horses with my children.


2. The boys are two now. I'm so looking forward to training them. I have no recent pics though so I'm going to have to work on that.
3. We've had a break through with John. When he was returned to us, he was a terrible mess. It's taken me over 6 months, but he is now one of my pocket ponies, except just a bit more skittish. We hope to resume his riding training soon.
Well, horse wise that's about it. We're looking at getting some more chickens, the cow and the pig are in my freezer, and my children are off to the in-laws for 2 weeks. (Well, not the baby, but the other two.) I've decided to return to blogging so like it or not, you might have to ignore me from now on!!!
Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment