Thursday, July 16, 2009

Award!

I got an AWARD!!! YAY! Well, actually I got it from TWO people so thanks to Beckz and Phnee!!! So, now I have to list 10 honest things about myself. Here goes:

1. I am completely and hopelessly addicted to caffeine. I tried to NOT drink some yesterday and I had a massive headache until I drank TWO cokes.

2. I love 80's movies. It's a passion. 16 candles, Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, Princess Bride, Loverboy, Can't Buy Me Love, Lucas... you name it, I probably love it. The 80's were the BEST for movies.

3. I love the oldies... songs that is. Not that old people aren't great, but the songs!!! Even the new songs are mostly samples from old songs. Plus, you have all the great dances.. the twist, limbo, mash potatoes.. LOL!

4. I love ketchup on my mashed potatoes. There. Said it. Proud of it. My whole family thinks I'm nuts, but really, is it any different than ketchup on your french fries?

5. I have a taste for children's books, the mini novel type. My all time favorite is My Teacher Flunked the Planet. They're simple, fun, clean, and have morals. YAY! Seriously, who wants to read their novel with a dictionary?

6. I prefer fast food.. to well.. anything. Taco Villa is my weakness. I can even eat it when I'm sick and can't manage to choke down chicken noodle soup. Salty, fattening, cheesy heaven... mmmmmmm.

7. I hate soup. HATE IT. HATE HATE HATE!!! I have no clue why either. I just prefer to not drink my food.

8. I hate going anywhere by myself. Short of the bathroom, I like to have at least one person go with me. I've always been painfully shy and terrified of society at large and having another person with me makes me feel better.

9. I am a wallflower. Betcha didn't see that one coming. *wink* Really though, unless I know you, I'll keep my distance. Even in a room full of people I know well (like our annual family & friends Halloween party), I'll migrate to the back with one or two people and park there the entire time.

10. I am musically inclined. Well, playing instruments anyway. You wouldn't want to hear me sing. (My kids tell me they don't either) I played the clarinet, the tenor, and dabbled on the piano a bit too. My high school music teacher had me on the track to the Lubbock Symphony Orchestra by the time I graduated, but fate had other plans for me.

And.. that's my 10!! Yes! Now, I'm supposed to send it to 10 other blogs.. but I don't know 10 other blogs.. so I send it to EVERYONE!! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment